February 23, 2016

DNA matching proves gov’t falsely identified Ankara suicide bomber

As 14 of the 21 suspects detained as part of the investigation into last week's deadly car-bomb attack in Ankara were arrested on Monday, a Turkish news portal has said the DNA analysis reveals that the government has falsely announced the suicide bomber.

The attacker is not Salih Neccar as was claimed by the government but rather Abdulbaki Sömer, as was announced by the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons (TAK), the Cumhuriyet daily's news portal said on Monday. Read more.

Today's Zaman

Related,
- Ankara bombing is PYD-PKK linked: Deputy PM - Hürriyet
14 suspects arrested over Ankara bombing - Hürriyet

'PKK planned, YPG gave assailants for Ankara bomb attack' - AA

No comments:

Post a Comment